Share/Bookmark

Model Silvia Vee BIKINI

Silvia Vee "Sex is About Curiosity "

Starting from curiosity, she tried. Unfortunately, it was delicious taste that people say. These are powerful recognition Popular models that are ready to make your heart beat faster.
Among her friends, she is known as queen sexy clothes. Almost every day-tight clothes attached to a minimum is always blend perfectly accented by the seductive curves of her body. But, do not try to seduce a way to touch a woman named Silvia Vee is complete. If this happens, he's ready to confront a ferocious face. "Although often look sexy, I do not like to be treated most insolent. If it's just flirting is fine, but if you've played dab, I direct face him with a sadistic view'll be afraid, "said the friendly woman who was seriously called Vee.

Vee confess, though fond of dress sexy, she still did not want to sound cheap. "I like to dress sexy for my body a little. If you wear big clothes, my body could 'sink'. I purposely put faces to the guy who mupeng fierce, so he reluctantly as I am. Hence most of the guys around me really appreciate it and just admire it with my sexy body, without much purpose, "she warned.

Silvia Vee

noreply@blogger.com (Admin) 28 Mar, 2011


--
Source: http://picseleb.blogspot.com/2011/03/model-silvia-vee-bikini.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 TOKET GEDE | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER